- Analyst position at one of the largest independent think tanks in the finance sector, focused on integrating long-term risks and policy objectives into financial markets, with a particular focus on climate change
- Implementing projects with our emerging market partners, with a strong focus on Latin America.
- Running the PACTA analysis in partnership with financial supervisors, sector associations, governments, financial institutions, banks, and other partners in emerging markets.
- Support in expanding our partnerships and developing new research projects and themes.
- Support in the management of existing partnerships and stakeholder network.
- Contributing to improving climate and financial data quality with an emphasis on emerging markets.
- Previous research experience (ideally in data analysis and/or climate-related topics)
- Programming skills (at least basic, in any of R/Python/C/Java)
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English; Spanish a plus
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills
- Ability to work independently and manage stakeholders and internal communications across different geographies
- Somebody with the courage to apply even if you don’t tick all the boxes
What we offer:
- A dynamic team of smart, motivated people working on sustainability issues
- A mission-driven professional opportunity free of commercial conflicts of interest
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for growth and independent development
- Generous vacation and high degree of flexibility in terms of work times and location
- Immediate exposure to industry and policy leaders in the sustainable finance industry in emerging markets
Interested in changing finance to fight climate change? Contact us! Please send your application (CV and cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to building a diverse team and encourage applications from female and minority candidates. Valid authorization to work in France or Germany is a pre-requisite.