2° Investing Initiative collects and uses your personal data exclusively within the framework of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. In the following, we inform you about the type, scope, and purposes of the collection and use of personal data. You can access this information at any time on our website, www.2degrees-investing.org
1. Data controller/Contact
The data controller responsible for data processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws in force in the Member States of the European Union, and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
2° Investing Initiative Deutschland e.V
Schönhauser Allee 188
Please feel free to address any questions or concerns regarding data protection or privacy to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Scope of data protection
Data protection concerns personal data as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Identifiable is any natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more special characteristics. Usage data is data required to use our website; this data includes the start, end, and extent of the user’s website use.
3. Automatic data collection via website access
When you access our website, your device automatically transmits certain data for technical reasons. The following data is stored separately from any other data you may transmit to us:
- Date and time of access
- Browser type and version
- Full IP address
This data is stored for purely technical reasons and is never associated with any particular individual.
We use “cookies” to collect data that helps us personalize your use of our website.
“Cookies” are data files stored within your browser when you interact with a website. These data files allow the site to recall important information about your visit and help improve your experience. By using this technology, we are able to remember and process the orders query you have sent via the contact form.
The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However, you do have the ability to decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser. If you use several browsers, remember to delete cookies in all of them.
We use several different types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. Without them, for example, you would notbe able to address us via the contact form.
- Analytical/performance cookies: these cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website. These help us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily and do not encounter technical errors.
5. Google Analytics (with anonymization function)
We use Google Analytics with the anonymization function. By means of this addition, Google shortens and anonymizes the IP address of the Internet connection of the person concerned, if our Internet pages are accessed from a member state of the European Union or from another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
You may deactivate Google Analytics with the help of a browser add-on if you do not want this website analysis. This add-on can be downloaded here. You can also activate the “I refuse the storage of my user profile” option above, which will deactivate the Google Analytics service on our website in your browser.
User-based event data at Google Analytics is deleted after 38 months.
6. Your rights
You have the following rights under European Union law. If you wish to exercise any of the rights below, simply write to us at the above address.
- Right to confirmation and right to information – we will be happy to confirm whether we process your personal data, what data it is and for what purpose it is processed.
- Right to rectification – if the data we store is incorrect, we will of course be happy to correct it.
- Right of erasure – if you want your personal data to be deleted, we will, as far as legally possible, comply with your request. If data must be kept for legal reasons, it will be blocked. The data is then no longer available for further use.
- Right to restriction of processing – should you wish to restrict use, we will, as far as legally possible, comply with your request.
- Right to object – if you wish to object to any consents already given, we will pursue your request accordingly. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data.
Last updated: October 2019