Since the tool was launched on TransitionMonitor.org , nearly 2,000 individuals from more than 1,000 institutions have used it to conduct over 6,700 tests. Overall, the total assets under management of financial institutions using the tools amounts to more than USD 61 trillion.
A new report summarizes the tool’s capabilities, details key figures, highlights user case studies, and maps out how we plan to enhance PACTA in the future.
- 1,700+ individuals from more than 1,000 institutions have used the tool to conduct over 6,700 tests
- Nearly 900 FIs have used the tool to analyze more than USD 61 trillion in total AuM
- Users from 69+ countries (including 36 developed and 33 developing countries)
- 30,000+ securities covered
- 40,000+ companies covered
- 230,000+ energy related physical assets covered
The PACTA tool has received funding from the European Union’s Life programme under LIFE Action grant No. GIC/FR/00061 PACTA
This webpage and report reflects only the author’s view and the Agency and the Commission are not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.