Since the tool was launched on TransitionMonitor.org, more than 3,000 individuals from more than 1,800 institutions have used it to conduct over 12,000 tests. Overall, the total assets under management of financial institutions using the tools amounts to more than USD 106 trillion.
A new report summarizes the tool’s capabilities, details key figures, highlights user case studies, and maps out how we plan to enhance PACTA in the future.
- 3,000+ individuals from more than 1,800 institutions have used the tool to conduct over 12,000 test, with an average of 600 per month
- Around 1,500 FIs with more than USD 106 trillion in total AuM have used the tool (Cf. Table 1)
- Users from 90+ countries and six continents
- 30,000+ securities covered
- 40,000+ companies covered
- 230,000+ energy-related physical assets covered
Funding information: The PACTA tool has received funding from the European Union’s Life programme under LIFE Action grant No. GIC/FR/00061 PACTA. PACTA has also received funding from the International Climate Initiative (IKI). The Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU) supports this initiative on the basis of a decision adopted by the German Bundestag. The funders are not responsible for any use that may be made of the PACTA tool and/or any information contained in this newsletter.
This webpage and report reflects only the author’s view and the Agency and the Commission are not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.