As part of the UK PACT Colombia Project, “Preparing the public and financial sector for climate transition risks,” 2DII and WTW will present the results of their climate scenario analysis of investment portfolios and their research on the impact of climate transition risks on sovereign debt, respectively.
When: 8-9:30 a.m. Colombian time / 2-3:30 p.m. CET.
- Introduction – Clemente del Valle (Centro de Finanzas Sostenibles, Universidad de Los Andes)
- WTW’s research on the impact of transition risk on sovereign debt – Matthew Huxham (WTW)
- Discussion with Matthew Huxham and Germán Romero (Ministerio de Hacienda/Finance Ministry)
- Details on 2DII’s application of the Paris Agreement Capital Transition Assessment (PACTA) methodology on the investment portfolios of 20 Colombian insurers – Daisy Pacheco (2DII)
- Discussion with Daisy Pacheco and Mariana Escobar (Superintendencia Financiera de Colombia – SFC (Supervisory Authority of Colombia))