Thursday 28 October 2021, 3-5pm CET
The webinar will feature a series of remarks, panel discussions, and Q&A sessions with internationally known experts on sustainable finance, including representatives from Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, UN PRI, and Reclaim Finance.
It aims to provide a forum for debate around climate reporting, its future evolution, and ways it can help facilitate the transition to a net-zero economy. The event will also unveil the winners of this year’s International Climate Reporting Awards. The awards are organized by ADEME, CGDD and 2° Investing Initiative along with Steering Committee members, World Benchmarking Alliance, Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Initiative, Eurosif, UN PRI, and Finance for Tomorrow.
3-3:15: Opening remarks featuring:
- Salvatore Serravalle, Chef de Service, CGDD
- Baptiste Perissin Fabert, Directeur exécutif de l’expertise et des programmes, ADEME
- Nick Villiers, Director of Sustainable Finance, Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership
3:15-3:50: Panel 1 – Climate reporting for financial institutions
- Eniko Horvath, Head of Climate, UN PRI
- Kate Fowler, Senior Responsibility Analyst, Federated Hermes
- Mariana Escobar Uribe, Head of Sustainable Finance Working Group, Superintendencia Financiera de Colombia
- Noémie Klein, CEO, Asset Resolution
Moderator: Pierre-Alix Binet, Head of Strategic Development and Institutional Relations, Finance for Tomorrow
4:00-4:35: Panel 2 – The role of climate reporting and transparency in sustainable finance
- Lucie Pinson, Executive Director, Reclaim Finance
- Cynthia McHale, Senior Director, CERES
- Elli Siapkidou, Financial System Research Lead, World Benchmarking Alliance
- Jane Ambachtsheer, Sustainability Executive, BNP Paribas
Moderator: Thibaut Ghirardi, Managing Director France, 2° Investing Initiative
4:45-5:00: Awards ceremony, with prizes bestowed under three categories (banks, insurance companies, asset managers) and a potential jury prize
Questions? Please email comms at 2degrees-investing.org.