Two weeks ahead of the closing of applications for the 2020 International Climate Reporting Awards, please join us for a webinar to discuss how climate disclosures are key to advancing meaningful climate commitments and action.
The webinar will feature representatives from last year’s winning financial institutions, the NGO sector, as well as one of the co-organizers of the Awards, the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB). As a launch point for discussions, we’ll begin with a quote from Sylvain Vanston (AXA Group Head of Climate & Environment): “Our commitment goes well beyond reporting, but started with reporting.”
- When: Monday, 29 June, 4-5pm Paris time
- Anqi Dang (Sustainable Investment Analyst, Allianz)
- David Parham (Director of Research – Projects, SASB)
- Lucie Pinson (Executive Director, Reclaim Finance)
- Sylvain Vanston (Group Head of Climate & Environment, AXA)
- Moderated by: Arnaud Dumas (Sustainable Finance Section Editor, L’Essentiel de la Finance Durable (Novethic))
- Why attend: Hear the perspectives of leaders in the climate reporting field, discuss challenges in climate reporting, and learn more about the International Climate Reporting Awards
- Where is the finance industry in terms of providing climate transparency on its activities? What is at stake?
- What kinds of climate disclosures are needed for stronger climate action?
- How can policymakers standardize climate disclosure practices and ensure stakeholders undertake best practices?
- How can climate disclosures help prevent greenwashing?