The webinar will also feature a case study by BNP Paribas, a signatory to the Katowice Commitment and one of the PACTA for Banks road testers. We will be recording the webinar to share with those who could not attend live.
- 3:00 – 3:15 Introduction to 2DII – Sarah Mendelsohn, Project Manager at 2DII
- 3:15 – 3:30 Introduction to PACTA for Banks – Maarten Vleeschhouwer, Head of PACTA at 2DII
- 3:30 – 4:00 Case Study: Katowice Banks’ application of PACTA for Banks – Imène Ben Rejeb-Mzah, Group CSR Methodologies and Data Officer at BNP Paribas
- 4:00 – 4:15 Q&A
- 4:15 – 4:35 PACTA for Banks Methodology Deep Dive – George Harris, Analyst at 2DII
- 4:35 – 4:55 Q&A
- 4:55 – 5:00 Getting started & next steps
- Credit Portfolio Alignment: An application of the PACTA methodology by Katowice Banks in partnership with 2DII
- PACTA for Banks toolkit, including:
Watch the webinar replay:
A note on our funders: This project is part of the International Climate Initiative (IKI). The Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU) supports this initiative on the basis of a decision adopted by the German Bundestag. This project has also received funding from the European Union LIFE program. The views expressed here are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the funders.