When? November 28th 2019 from 10am to 1pm
Where? La Fabrique Événementielle, 52 ter Rue des Vinaigriers, 75010 Paris
During Paris for Tomorrow week, 2°ii and Beyond Ratings are organizing an event on November 28th, 2019 to discuss the financing of the energy transition and launch the new online platform NCTIP (National Climate Technology and Investment Pathways) which allows you to map country level sectoral technology pathways consistent with a 2°C scenario, as well as explicit investment options in climate relevant sectors. The audience will be invited to participate in panel discussions on the following topics:
1. Transition strategies: How can we accelerate the energy transition through innovative investment strategies and products?
2. Transition monitoring: What are the indicators and tools available to track progress and ensure our actions are taking us toward greater alignment with the Paris Climate Goals?
- Learn about the new online platform NCTIP developed by Beyond Ratings and 2°ii
- Hear from financial institutions leading the way in terms of investment strategies and metrics to track progress for financing the energy transition, as well as NGOs pushing the ambition of climate aligned finance
- Participate in envisioning next steps to make progress on financing a low-carbon economy
What is it about?
This event will mark the launch of the new platform NCTIP, developed in partnership with Beyond Ratings as part of a Climate KIC-EIT project. The platform will enable key stakeholders to map the technology transition and investments necessary to achieve the 2°C target. The data is available at country and sector level, therefore allows the integration into key stakeholders’ operational process and investment decisions.
We invite participants of this event to imagine, discuss and reflect on the progress required in the coming years as well as innovative strategies, actions or metrics that can take us there. The panel discussions and the NTCIP platform launch will be followed by a buffet and time for further conversation.
10h00 – 10h45 : Financing the Transition: How can we accelerate the energy transition through innovative investment strategies and products?
10h45 – 11h15: Launch of the NCTIP platform
Live demo of the NCTIP platform and Q&As
11h15 – 12h: Monitoring the Transition: What are the indicators and tools available to track progress and ensure our actions are taking us towards greater alignment with the Paris Climate Goals?
12h – 13h: Buffet Lunch and Networking
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE.