Applications on a rolling basis
Full or part-time, ~1,000€/month (gross full-time salary)
Your main assignment will be to perform research in a new and challenging field: the development of metrics to measure the climate performance of financial portfolios and associated financial risk. Depending on your profile, tasks will include desk research, data analysis, contributions to our studies, as well as potential assistance with communications and events organization.
You will have the opportunity to work on an international research project commissioned by the European Commission on the implications of the transition to a low-carbon economy for the risk and climate performance of financial institutions. You’ll also have the chance to contribute to and participate in conferences and events related to climate finance.
- Knowledge of key climate / energy related concepts (e.g. electricity markets, GHG emissions accounting, etc.)
- Good level of understanding of finance or a desire to learn, especially with an interest in issues related to climate change and the energy technology transition to a low-carbon economy
- Experience in working with data and data management
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English (+ French and/or Spanish skills for those based in the Paris office)
- Previous work or internship experience in finance, energy or climate-related topics is a plus
- Familiarity with financial databases (Bloomberg) is a plus
Interested in changing finance to fight climate change? Contact us!
Please send your application (CV and cover letter in English indicating your earliest possible start date) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will be conducting interviews on a rolling basis, so don’t wait to apply!
We are committed to building a diverse team and encourage applications from female and minority candidates.