The key responsibilities will entail:
- Developing the organization’s network in North America
- Leading fundraising activities with US-based foundations
- Managing and growing the US team
- Leading the development of one of our programs globally, including engagement,
fundraising and supervision of project managers from other entities
- Representing the group in conferences, roundtables, expert committees, etc.
We are looking for candidates with 10-15 years of experience or more in project and team management, with experience in commercial development/fundraising, and knowledge in sustainable finance. Experience in consulting is a plus.
You will work from our New York office, with frequent travel to San Francisco, Mexico, Paris, Berlin and London. We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop international visibility and personal network among large financial institutions and key influencers on an emerging topic.
Please send your application (CV and cover letter in English indicating your earliest possible start date) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to building a diverse team and encourage applications from female and minority candidates. Valid authorization to work in the US is a pre-requisite.